Monday, July 14, 2014

FREEBIE fillable letters - adaptable for Kinder, Preschool, and RTI!

Hi!

There is a great FREEBIE that I want to share with you! While I was in Las Vegas, I learned about a blog from Heidi Butkus of HeidiSongs. It is called The Measured Mom and it is filled to the brim with FREE STUFF! And it's GOOD free stuff along with great ideas!! Many things on this blog are adaptable to preschool too, which is just an added wow factor.

This recent freebie is great for the beginning of the year to use in centers, small group, whole group, partnering, etc.!


Do you get my drift that these are something you desperately need?!


Uh huh, you see that correctly - and 150+ ways to fill them, WITH links to Amazon for convenient purchasing! I know my preparation time just went way down and got way cuter! (Cute with a PURPOSE - Deanna Jump)

I hope this thrills you like it thrilled me, friends. THANK YOU to these amazing bloggers for sharing their talents with us for FREE! Teachers should rule this world, seriously.

Cheers!

Kelley



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will have to check out this website!!

    ReplyDelete